Invacare Mariner Attendant Propelled Rehab Shower Commode
The Invacare Mariner Rehab Shower Chair with 16" seat width features an all aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware, making it completely rust-resistant and ideal for use in the shower. It is lightweight, durable, and folds easily for transport or storage. This chair fits over most standard and elongated bowls for over-the-toilet use. This chair has a 300lbs weight capacity.
- All aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware provides optimum rust resistance.
- Fits over most standard and elongated toilet bowls.
- Removable pan, pan holder and safety strap included.
- Standard with treaded urethane tires.
- Swing-away front riggings with tool-less adjustable height footrests.
- Overall Height: 39" (floor to top of push handle)
- Seat To Floor Height: 22-1/2" (floor to top of seat)
- Seat To Arm Height: 8" (top of seat to top of armrest)
- Back Height: Top of seat to upholstery top: 15"
- Footrest: From top of seat: min.-max. : 13"-18"
- Overall Width: Open: 24-1/2" (hand rim to hand rim) Folded: 12"
- Back Width: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Width Between Arms: 16-1/2"
- Overall Depth: 32" (w/o front riggings)
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Product Weight: 39 lb
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Quantity: 1 per case
- Clearance: Front crossbrace to back edge of rear tire: 26-1/2" Rear-wheel axle bolt to tire edge: 11-1/2" Floor to seat base: 20-1/4" Inside width (between side frames): 14"
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty