Otto Bock WalkOn®
The Walk On AFO is designed solely for the use on active patients, e.g. patients with peroneal palsy. As a result of its anatomical design and the use of carbon fiber compound material the Walk On meets all requirements for higher walking speeds and load capacity. The Walk On is particularly stable and light, and thereby allows for dynamic walking.
The heel and forefoot zones are flexible. This makes dynamic and physiological gait possible for the patient. The midfoot area and calf band, on the other hand, are of stable design in order to efficiently support foot lift.
- Raises the foot while the leg swings through
- Lightweight and stable
- Helps achieve a more physiological, dynamic gait
- Comfortable, low-profile design comfort
- Designed for active people
- Calf Length for Shoe Size 36-39: 35 cm
- Calf Length for Shoe Size 39-42: 36 cm
- Calf Length for Shoe Size 42-45: 37 cm
- Calf Length for Shoe Size 45-48: 39 cm