Permobil C300 Corpus Power Wheelchair
A slightly smaller and more flexible chassis, perfect for indoor use, but still a strong and robust wheelchair with good outdoor performance. For those of you who have high demands on the seat you choose, the Corpus seat will be the natural choice. A classic with few competitors in terms of ergonomics and adaptability. Corpus has an extremely wide range of accessories, including the new Uni-Trac accessories system.
- Compact Chassis, which improves maneuverability indoors
- Highly developed ergonomic design makes Corpus very restful and pleasant to sit in
- Larger drive wheels & suspension on the support wheels
- Modular Seat
- Fold-up Arm rests
- Individual Suspension
- Adjustable Headrest
- Two possible control systems- the more advanced R-net control system or the simpler VR2
- Maximum Speed: 5 mph
- Driving Range: 15 - 19 miles
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Battery Capacity: Group 34
- Width: 24.25" - 28.5"
- Length: 43"
- Recommended Battery: Group 34
- Gradient Capacity: 10 degrees Up, 6 degrees down
- Power Seat Elevator: 8"
- Seat Widths: 17" - 19" (Adjustable)
- Seat Depths: 16" - 22" (Adjustable)
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.25" - 21.5"
- Electronics (standard): R-Net
- Alternative Drive Controls: Yes w/R-Net