Savaria Telecab Home Elevator
One of the easiest and quickest ways to add an elevator to your home is with the Savaria Telecab home elevator. This unit requires minimal construction because no elevator hoistway is required for installation. Its modern design accommodates 2 stops making it our most economical elevator. This innovative "vanishing" elevator travels on a guide rail system through a floor cut-out. The modern appearance of the Telecab blends into your home decor and the enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components out of site and safe.
- Innovative design
- No hoistway or pit required
- Modern, neutral toned design blends into your home décor
- Reliable, enclosed drive system
- Continuous pressure buttons to operate the unit
- Two interior ceiling lights
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Maximum Travel Distance: 20' with 2 stops
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min
- Minimum Floor Cutout: 36" x 59"
- Minimum Overhead Required: 92"
- Drive: 2:1 roller chain hydraulic
- Motor/Pump: 120 VAC, 1.0 hp geared type