Pride Mobility Quantum 6 Edge Power Wheelchair
With features like standard 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6® drive design and ATX Suspension, the Q6 EdgeTM is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. The Q6 Edge accepts a complete range of seating and electronics options to deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® Power Positioning
- Low impact OMNI-Casters on front & rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension incorporates front OMNI-Casters for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 5 mph (std.),6 mph (opt.)
- Ground Clearance: 3" at centre of frame
- Turning Radius: 20"
- Overall Length: 35.5"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Drive Wheels: 14" Pneumatic (std.), 14" Solid (opt.)
- Caster Wheels: 6" front & rear low impact OMNI-Casters
- Anti-tip Wheels: N/A
- Suspension: ATX Suspension (Active-Trac w/ extra stability)
- Drive Train: 2-motor, 4-pole, Mid-Wheel 6
- Braking System: Intelligent braking
- Standard Electronics: 75 Q-Logic NE 75A Q-Logic NE+ 75A Q-Logic EX
- Optional Electronics: Q-Logic EX Enhanced Display
- Accepts Specialty Controls: Yes
- Standard Battery Charger: 8A, off-board
- Per Charge Range: Up to 15.5 miles
- Battery: Two 12-Volt, deep cycle NF-22
- Battery Weight: 38 lbs. each
- Base Weight: 138 lbs.
- Power Elevating Seat: Yes
- Contoured Medium Back Seat Sizes: 22" x 22" (max.)
- Contoured High Back Seat Sizes: 22" x 22" (max.)
- Synergy Seat Standard Size: Width -10" - 22", Depth - 10" - 22"
- TRU-Balance 2 Power Tilt & Recline Sizes: 14"-22"(width), 14"-22"(depth)
Click here to read customer reviews