Questions about your new scooter?
- Will my scooter be used primarily outdoors or will I need to use it in my home, in stores, office, etc.?
- What are the relative advantages of 4-wheel and 3-wheel scooter designs?
- Can I take a scooter on public transit?
- Can the scooter be disassembled and put into a car?
- How do I get a scooter into a van?
- Will I also need a wheelchair?
- Will the Assistive Devices Program pay for a scooter?
- What type of batteries are best for a scooter?
- How fast will a scooter go?
- How often will the scooter batteries need to be charged?
It is designed specifically for the person who wants to stand out from the crowd.
The Victory® 9 delivers the high-performance operation and featurerich design of the Victory series of scooters.
The Victory® 9 PS delivers the high-performance operation and featurerich design of the Victory series of scooters with the convenience of a power elevating seat.
This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle possess a recessed hitch.
Helps keep the outside elements away from your scooter while traveling.
allows you to raise your hitch mounted lift an appropriate distance above the level of your hitch point.
Provides convenient curbside loading & unloading of mobility products.
Compact/portable scooter. Design for ease of assembly and disassembly.
Designed to provide a durable, easy-to-use system to take your power chair or scooter with you.
Shoprider’s Regal Spirit GK-10 sets the standard in portable mobility.