Questions about your new scooter?
- Will my scooter be used primarily outdoors or will I need to use it in my home, in stores, office, etc.?
- What are the relative advantages of 4-wheel and 3-wheel scooter designs?
- Can I take a scooter on public transit?
- Can the scooter be disassembled and put into a car?
- How do I get a scooter into a van?
- Will I also need a wheelchair?
- Will the Assistive Devices Program pay for a scooter?
- What type of batteries are best for a scooter?
- How fast will a scooter go?
- How often will the scooter batteries need to be charged?
Engineered specifically to be a perfect fit for a wide variety of vehicles.
classic scooter with the perfect blend of style and four-wheel stability performance.
The sleek, sporty Victory® 10 DX Scooter delivers smooth performance & all-new features.
This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle possess a recessed hitch.
Option of three-wheel manoeuvrability, four-wheel stability or a combination of both.
Features full suspension, low-profile tires & a hydraulic sealed brake system.