Questions about ceiling lifts?
- What is a ceiling lift track system?
- Can I have one installed in any room of my house?
- How much weight can a lift hold? Is it safe?
- Can I use my lift if the power goes out in my house?
- Do I need to charge the lift everyday, as my power wheelchair?
- Is there a lot of construction required? Can I install one myself?
- Will the installation result in any damage to my house?
- How much does a lift system cost?
- Does insurance, WSIB or charities cover the cost?
- Does Motion Specialties offer training and/or service for my lift system?
Contact us for help in answering any of your questions on ceiling lifts.
The GH1 ceiling hoist system is designed to meet the full range of day-to-day lifting needs in private homes, care homes and institutions.
Its compact size, folding spreader bar and integrated carry handle make it easy to move from room to room.
At 12 lbs. the Voyager portable track lift is the lightest lift on the market.
Enables the caregiver to perform safe lifting with less effort during the transfers.
The ideal solution to assist in lifting and transferring patients challenged by mobility impairments.
Designed to allow individuals to continue to live at home and enjoy normal activities.