- Motion Specialties has a 30 day return or in store credit policy. Items returned within 15 days, will be refunded in full based on meeting the criteria below. Items returned after 15 days will be issued an in store credit only. In order for a refund to be valid it must meet the following criteria; as long as the product is in its original condition, original packaging, and with a receipt only. The product must be resalable.
- We will return specially ordered items within 30 DAYS of the original purchase date provided they are in their original condition, original packaging and accompanied with the original receipt. The customer will be responsible for any / all restocking (including shipping and/or customs brokerage charges).
- Refunds will be given the same way it was purchased – for example: if a client paid by credit card, debit, cheque or cash – they will be reimbursed the same way. If refund is to be given in cash, every attempt will be made to reimburse in cash. However, there are times when the cash may not on hand and the store must print a cheque and this process may require up to two (2) business days.
- A no return policy exists for lift chairs. In extenuating circumstances, there will be a 25% re-stocking fee for lift chairs if approved by management.
- For hygienic and infection control, we do not accept returns on items that have been in contact with the skin, i.e. TENS units, blood pressure units, breast pumps, bathroom safety items, Obus Forme products, pillows, bracing, bedding, incontinence etc.