Motion Specialties' professional team is available to help you determine the right solutions for all of your home health care needs. Whether you are purchasing mobility equipment or personal care products, Motion Specialties is able to offer the support you require.
- In-home Assessments: At Motion Specialties, we understand that there are reasons for equipment assessments to be scheduled in the client’s home. Our experienced sales representatives can schedule a product demonstration in your home and can arrange for for a therapist to be present when required. Most equipment can be left on loan for short period in order for clients to better assess suitability. For extended periods, clients may choose to rent the equipment. Rent-to-own options are also available.
- In-house Seating and Mechanical Shop: Our service departments offer custom fabrication and modification capability to ensure optimal product fit, comfort and function.
- Equipment Demonstration: We can demonstrate a wide variety of equipment from all major manufacturers.
- On-call Service Technicians: In most locations we offer 24/7 in-shop or on-the-road (in home) service.
- Assessment Rooms: in most locations we offer private assessment rooms.
- Fitting Rooms: In most locations we offer private fitting rooms for braces, supports, compression stockings and mastectomy prostheses.
- Education Seminars: Our education sessions are designed to assist health care professionals, patients and families with essential information to make the facility a safer and more efficient environment.
- Lunch & Learns: Motion is dedicated to offering a variety of educational and informative sessions for Healthcare Professionals. Sessions are provided free of charge, include lunch and an attendance certificate.