Through its Programs and Services, The Ministry of Community and Social Services:
- helps adults with a developmental disability live, work and participate in a range of community activities,
- enforces support orders issued by the courts so that families get the money to which they are entitled,
- promotes accessibility and works to break down barriers that prevent people with disabilities from fully participating in the social and economic life of Ontario
- helps Ontarians recover from hardship and regain control of their lives.
Our Responsibilities Fall into The Following Categories:
Ontario has two different social assistance programs:
- Ontario Works provides income and employment supports to people who are in temporary financial need, and
- Ontario Disability Support Program provides income and employment supports to people with disabilities.
Click here for more information at Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services website.
Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services
click here for more information at MCSS Website
Motion Specialties Corporate Office
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-222-2172
Corporate Address: 1925 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario, M3B 2M3