Otto Bock Omo Neurexa
The Omo Neurexa shoulder orthosis is an effective aid for the rehabilitation of patients suffering from shoulder pain after a stroke or injuries to the central or periph- eral nervous system. Omo Neurexa offers effective pain relief by correctly positioning the arm without restricting movement.
- Supports & centres the shoulder joint, corrects subluxation & internal rotation
- Stabilizes the shoulder
- Reduces pain
- Facilitates active rehabilitation such as gait training
- Permits free use of arm
- Impedes pathological movement patterns
- PCM (Phase Change Material)l; a temperature regulating material; soft & comfortable
- Individual adjustment possibilities
- Circumference of XS: 31-34"
- Circumference of S: 34-37"
- Circumference of M: 37-40"
- Circumference of L: 40-43"
- Circumference of XL: 43-47"