Questions about patient transfer lifts?
- What is the difference between a floor lift and a sit-to-stand lift?
- Will a floor lift pick me off the floor?
- Is a floor lift battery or manually operated?
- How much weight can a lift hold?
- What type of sling do I need with a floor lift?
- Will a floor lift work on carpeted floors?
- How much does a floor lift cost?
- Does insurance, WSIB or charities cover the cost?
- Does Motion Specialties offer training and/or service for my floor lift?
Contact us for help in answering any of your questions on patient transfer lifts.
Patient Transfer Lifts
Represents a true step forward in patient lift design and performance.
The beautiful ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident transfers.
Transfer clients from sitting to standing anywhere in your facility with zero lifting.
Comfortable and secure, the Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift is the answer to your resident transport needs.
Supports up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver.
For patients with some strength, transfers will be fast and easy with the Ergostand.
Features a high lift range, allowing easy access to tubs, chairs, commodes, floors and beds.
An efficient way to dress, clean and transfer individuals who require additional support.
Caregivers can rely on safer operation and residents on max. comfort during everyday transfers.
Performs general lifts, such as bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to car and from the floor, with ease.
This new standing and raising aid is designed to fulfill basic needs for a versatile, easy-to-use lift.
With its motorized features and easy maneuvering capability, the Ergolift may be the lift for you!
Compact in design, it has the power and range to cope with nearly all lifting situations.
Combines three powerful functions in one device: seated transfer, supported ambulation,and sit-to-stand-transfer.
These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and represent excellent value.
Features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain & a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering.